- The invoice due date: all invoices are payable on receipt, unless otherwise stated in writing. The invoice will be handed over when the horse is collected.
- A late interest payment amounting to an annual rate of interest of the reference % from the European Centre Bank at the moment of the invoice, as well as a fixed amount for compensation for damages of 10% of the invoice with a minimum of € 25 will be due by law and without prior notification of default, on non-payment of the invoice on receipt. Charges associated with unpaid bills of exchange or cheques, or any other costs associated with cashing are not included in this fixed compensation for damages and will be charged separately.
- BVBA K.I. Hof Ter Leeuwe reserves the right to postpone its obligation to deliver the goods to which these claims relate until the debtor has satisfied any claim. All costs following from the claim are to be borne by the debtor. All risk remains with the debtor.
The Mare or stallion owner can get a 10 % reduction if he follows the following procedure :
- By email you ask a price quote and estimate cost concerning your reproduction -planning with that specific mare or stallion. <.li>
- You will get a pro forma invoice before we start with the treatment. If you agree on paying this amount in advance, you get a 10% discount.
- Keep in mind that not every cost is included in the pro-forma-invoice (medication, breeding fee, unexpected costs). These have to be payed ay at the moment that we finish the reproduction.
- For the mare: when the receptor is 45d.
- For the stallion: after the freezing period